Friday, March 4, 2011

Timing...

"Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back."- Harvey Mackay

Do you ever wonder whether somthin would happen had you done somthin at that moment to achieve it?
Do you ever wonder if that boy/girl would be yours had you said the right words at the right time?
Do you ever wish that you could go back and do it all over, maybe she/he'll be in your arms right now...

Lately I keep on thinkin back on those times where it coulda, woulda, shoulda happened. I'm not sayin I regret anythina at all, but there's always that curiosity as to what your life would of been. I always look back on how different my life coulda been, but I seldom question whether I made the right decision because I know I did. I'm glad that I had the chance to experience all the different cultures around the world, living in different regions of the world. But what if I didn't move around so much? Would I have him?