Sunday, March 7, 2010

Solez Solez Soless!!!

Chanel

Yess...I know I'm only like about 10 gazillion Months Late to make comments on the Chanel S/S 2010 Clogs, but I Fell in LOVE with them the second it was seen off the foresty 'farm-walk'!!

It was November 2008 when I was clearing up my shoe closet and my mom asked if I wanted to keep my Clogs from when I was in Grade 10 (2003)...7 years ago, I said nahh I don't want 'em anymore...but my wise mom said, 'I think they'll make a comeback' And soo they did! She was right! I'm glad I kept them....they still look stellar! haha. But that won't stop me from wantin to make a guilty purchase on these Insaanely beautiful peice d'art!!!



Yves Saint Laurent

I've been waitin for these Tribute heels to come in Black leather with Purple or Pistachio green soles!!! Mmm how beautiful would that be to scatter down the street in a summer breeze!! But lately...I've been gettin quite impatient!!! I want 'em now!!! The 2010's S/S are Gold soles...hmmm....or maybe I should just get the Grey ones for now?




Christian Louboutin

After the very, very successful wedged boot from the mid-season collection in October 2009 here's the Spring/Summer version, this time over the knee with an espadrilled wedge heel. Sooo cute & flirty, perfect for this Spring that's rollin in!! Find these cute little booty's @ BrownsFashion for a nice £380.00.

Ohhhh beautiful shoes....how I Love 'em so!!!