Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Prettty fly kickss!

Haha..first Pharrell, now Swizz Beatz & Reggie Bush showin 'em Loubis!! I still can't really wrap my head around understandin how M.Louboutin was able to get these fellas to like his soles when it was first announced that he was gonna do menswear...guess this was how! Lovvin it! 
(They're holdin up the Christian Louboutin gold studded high tops $835 US)

 Swizz' Louboutin collection! Dammnnn....


Jimmy Choo also givin a kick into the High-tops & sneakers market....
hmm I actually like the Men's line more than his Women's collections!! Digggin the skins!

Crooks &Castles x VANS Mode Hi Sneakers
I was never really a big fan of VANS, but these are tight...I love the subtle hints of the different skin textures on the black surface. These would look so sick with dark grey jeans, t-shirt & a casual rolled sleeve blazer!



I Love Men's Clothin!!