Friday, December 4, 2009

Red Solez Alert!!!

M.Louboutin's S/S 09 Collection has launched on the Website! Here are My Dibbs!!!!

First up, we have one from the Classiques, the Lady Sling one of my All time Favs!! And Now they have it in Lavender!!!!!!!!!!
YAYYY finally!!! I can't wait to get my Soles in these 12cm Soles!!!!





Next up, we have Studded Soles (I like how these studs are rounder compared to the Men's Studded kicks haha) They are dubbed the 'Studio 120's. They come in 3 color ways; White, Black and Brown, standin at 12cm high but I prefer the Black ones! They are killllin fo sho!


Another few pairs that I'm eyeing on...
...if you're lookin for an excuse to wear matchin things with your man,

I present to you the Maloko's! (<--click to see the full set of colors)
They come in 5 tricolor ways, so find & match the Soccer/Football teams you're cheerin for! Take your pick & match up with your man's Jerseys or those Hott 'Steel United Calvin Klein' breifs for the World Cup!! I'm not really a big fan of couples wearing matchin stuff (which I personally feel is frickin Lame to the Xtreme) But in this case...I'd say, watchin the game has never been oh-soo sexxxi!! & what a great excuse to buy another pair of Soles!!

 

And last, but hellzz not the Least cuz these are gonna be Mine I tell ya!! hahaa
The Ohhh--sooo breath-takin, orgasmic (lol) pair! The White patent heel under the coat of Lavender Suede with the Patent White Jaws-btw, these beauties are dubbed: 'Very Jaws'! Standin at 14cm high. You Don't mess with a chick in Soles that can bite!!