Thursday, December 3, 2009

Kissmas Kisses!!

I recently started interning at Bandana Enterprises Ltd. a Fashion High Street Supplier, which I'm learning loads about! From production to development, incorporating ideas on prints, its hecticly busy, but quite fun. Non-stop action! But the best part has to be that everyone there is really nice! What more could you ask for right!? And I also ocassionally help out next door with Luxury Scarves company Lily and Lionel, they have really, really nice scarves that I love! Super cool prints on fine cashmere! Check em out!! Great gift ideas, and you should check out their new Xmas Theme Page! Cuz I made the awesome Christmas Baubles from their scarf prints on the website!! haha...but I'm super glad that they liked it & that they turned out pretty good....

Ccchheck Me outz!! <--Click Click





This 'Bright Blue & Purple Leopard Print' scarf is my Fav!! It's a 100% Suuuper soft, fine cashmere. Awesome colors & print to have wrapped around that 'cou de crayon' on top of a Gray Leather jacket for the breezy Winter Days! Grab a peice for £125 before I buy them all at Lily and Lionel! They have really nice gift wrappin too, I would know ;) haha.





 Mmm this is a hott peice too! For the Dudes, bestowed as the 'Italian Job' scarf. If my Guy was sportin this, I'd be droolin all over him! and of course I'd steal it occasionally!
Also featured in Vogue people, its gotta be an 'item' cuz we all know that Vogue knows the deal!
At £110, get it get it get it!! @ Lily and Lionel.com


pCe, I'm outttz~