Friday, January 1, 2010

What a delicious way to Bring in MY 2010!!! Shawwty's got me Drooolin!!!!

My utmost favorite men of all time, All Made it to BET's Hottest Male of the Decade List!!!!

Comin in Second- The Man who makes my heart melt to my knees everytime I watch him perform: Trigga, Trey Songz!

@SongzYuuup!!!! Mmmm!

Hottt Daddy Tyrese comin up @ numero 5!!


Here we are, here we are!!! TIP-ing in @ Sexxxi 6 we got Ma Man T.I!!!!!!!

Dammmn even from the big house he's ownin this list!!!
Look at that killlller smile!! Ahhh!!

Rippppin this shit up, here we are USHER-USHER!!! @ #7


BET's complete list of the Hottest Males of the Decade are as follow:
(PS: I love em all, eventhough I havn't included them all ;) )

1. Nelly
2. Trey Songz
3. Ray J
4. Jay-Z
5. Tyrese
6. T.I.
7. Usher
8. Will Smith
9. Common
10. LL Cool J

I'm actually quite shocked that Pharrell didn't make it...awellz, he's probably got his place locked with FORBES most eligible Bachelor of the year anyway...haha.